Hello

skywatcher
skywatcher Member Posts: 2
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:04 in Living with arthritis
Hello everyone I'm new to this site and forum, I have Rheumatoid arthritis and Osteoarthritis plus other long term underlying problems

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Skywatcher,

Lovely to meet you, welcome to the forum. It sounds like you have a mix of conditions including rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis plus extras! I’m sure you will find help here as well as opportunities to help others, make new friends and enjoy yourself.

You might want to tell us a little more about your journey with arthritis, let us know if there is a way we can help you best.

Take care

Yvonne x
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    Hello and welcome from me too. I also have RA and OA. I take methotrexate and hydroxychloroquine and, on the whole, they work very well for me. How about you?
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Hello, I have psoriatic arthritis which in turn led to OA. My asthma and eczema are no trouble now thanks to the meds for the PsA (no immune system, no trouble) so in that sense the quality of life has been improved but on the other hand it has been destroyed by constant pain and tiredness. :lol: I'm in the early days of my 23rd year (I am now 60) so know what's what and how to manage. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben