Concessions and Discounts

Marcia
Marcia Member Posts: 84
edited 23. Jun 2019, 14:14 in Work and financial support
Hi everyone
I had a look on the forum and had notice that I could get a letter from my GP for support in getting a Freedom Pass for health reasons. There was also more information on concessions fee for cinemas and football match which I found out myself and would like to share. Concession for fee for those with a disability and if accompanied by a Carer they go free.
does anyone know of any other concessions that is available or where I find more information on the forum?
Thanks

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    These things vary from county to county, e.g. in Suffolk I do not have to pay for using a Blue Badge parking space but in Norfolk I do. My local failing footy team run their own concession scheme but as they slide further down the tables that will be the first thing to go; gotta pay the rubbish players stupid money! :lol: You are in London? There should be plenty available in the capital so Google your local council for information.
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • daffy2
    daffy2 Member Posts: 1,636
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Not all of Norfolk DD - just to live up to the county motto of 'Do Different'! Norwich is largely free for BB holders, and Breckland Council car parks are all free for everyone.