Hi all new to this

Options
Suziespew2
Suziespew2 Member Posts: 2
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:04 in Living with arthritis
Hi all new to this , here to learn tips n tricks living with Arthritis, my whole body riddle now , but still fighting [emoji1320] x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[Edit

Have split your post off into a new topic to prevent confusion with another new member thread on the forum.

Brynmor]

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Suziespew and welcome to the Versus Arthritis forums.

There is a large amount of material regarding both personal experiences and factual information available on the forums and website.

Do visit our About Arthritis section on the website: its a great starting point to look for further information:

https://www.versusarthritis.org/about-arthritis/

Do tell us a little bit about your personal experience of arthritis. If you have any questions, do ask as there is a wealth of experience available from our members.

Best wishes
    Brynmor
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hello, I am now 60 and have had arthritis since I was 37. I have psoriatic, osteo and fibromyalgia so life has its challenges. I do injected methotrexate and injected imraldi for the psoriatic, pain relief, exercise and rest for the OA. Obviously I would prefer not to be as I am but as that isn't an option I just get on with things following my arthritis ABC: adjust, believe, compromise. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben