Hello everyone

Options
Mike
Mike Member Posts: 11
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:04 in Living with arthritis
Hello
I’ve joined this because I feel I can benefit from talking with others in similar situation to me

Comments

• Jules70
    Jules70 Member Posts: 65
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hello Mike ,

Welcome to the forums I’m also a new member and have joined for some advice and support .
    I have oesteoarthiritis of the knees , I was newly diagnosed in January this year.
    I’ve never had any problems with my joints or anything up until 16 months ago and to find out I had oesteoarthiritis came as a big shock.
    I’m currently having investigations on my left knee supposedly my good one , got wait to have an MRI scan done to see what is wrong.
    Hope you find the forums useful 😁
  • Mike
    Mike Member Posts: 11
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Jules70 wrote:
    Hello Mike ,

Welcome to the forums I’m also a new member and have joined for some advice and support .
    I have oesteoarthiritis of the knees , I was newly diagnosed in January this year.
    I’ve never had any problems with my joints or anything up until 16 months ago and to find out I had oesteoarthiritis came as a big shock.
    I’m currently having investigations on my left knee supposedly my good one , got wait to have an MRI scan done to see what is wrong.
    Hope you find the forums useful 😁