MRI booked

Options
Jules70
Jules70 Member Posts: 65
edited 24. Sep 2019, 11:11 in Living with arthritis
Hi All

I’m finally going for an MRI scan on my left knee tomorrow ,luckily only had to wait less than 2 weeks for my appt,so they must think it is urgent.!!
I’m not sure how long it will take to get results back but I’ve been given follow up to go back for results on 14th October .
My knee is no better ,after it giving way over 2 weeks ago and I’m unable to kneel or squat down and can’t stand for long periods ,my knee locks up and then I start dragging my leg along I know there’s something seriously wrong and am anxious to find out what .ASAP
The waiting is worst ,hopefully won’t be too long to wait just hope they can do something to make it better, I know it’s not going to be quick fix .
I’ll keep you posted on how things go .

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    You might have struck lucky and got someone else's cancellation appointment. The machines are noisy, I was given headphones to wear but nothng to listen to. When my knees were done I was fed into the machine feet first, and advised to bring something to read. I did but as my nose was virtually touching the outside of the machine there was no room to hold book or a Kindle. :roll:

I have learned over the years that kneeling is both highly overrated and unnecessary. :wink: DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben