Hello I'm new to the group

Options
Tracey2019
Tracey2019 Member Posts: 2
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:04 in Living with arthritis
Hello
My name is Tracey and I have psoriatic arthritis. I was diagnosed by a rheumatologist 3 years ago and currently on adalimumab injections. :D

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Tracey Welcome to the forum sorry you are going through arthritise veryone on this forum has Arthritis of some kind so understand what you are going through. Everyone is also friendly and welcoming . We have several forums the most popular being Living with Arthritis and Chit Chat.
    All the best Christine
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,714
    Options
    Hi Tracey. I have RA and OA and take methotrexate and hydroxychloroquine. As Mod Christine has suggested, just join in anywhere. We don't bite :wink:
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Hello, I have PsA which began in 1997 and was accurately diagnosed in 2006. Luckily that changed absoutely nothing meds or disease-wise. :lol: I inject humira (adalimumab) - I was swapped in April to imraldi, its bio-similar, which made me poorly so now I am back on the original: I also inject methotrexate. Neither relieve pain or improve my mobility but they do keep disease activity under some control. I also have osteoarthritis and fibromyalgia; it is what it is, it all does what it does. I manage by reminding myself it's a case of mind over matter: I mind but that doesn't matter. :wink: DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben