[Deleted User] Posts: 3,636Hi jojomojo78 and welcome to the Versus Arthritis forums. Perhaps you would like to introduce yourself a little more and describe a bit about your experience with arthritis.
Do join in across the different conversations. I look forward to reading your posts.
frogmorton Member Posts: 28,315Hi there Jojo welcome to the forums from me too.
Do tell us a bit more about yourself I am presuming your age from the '78' but don't know what type of arthritis you have.
Everyone on here is really supportive. I joined years ago in a real state scared and in agony. I am so glad I did because the help I got was wonderful - every reply made me cry I felt so understood!
Anyway do come along in and join us wherever you want to just join in
- 8.2K All Categories
- 1.2K Welcome
- 3.7K Say Hello
- 16 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 24 Feedback and ideas
- 39.6K Our Community
- 3.2K Living with arthritis
- 598 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 193 Work and financial support
- 367 Young people's community
- 5 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 29 My Triumphs
- 116 Let's Move
- 11 Sports and Hobbies
- 3 Food and Diet
- 253 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 299 Chat and News
- 27 Val's Cafe
- 239 Chit chat
- 9 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe