Hello everyone

Options
GedMc68
GedMc68 Member Posts: 2
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:04 in Living with arthritis
Hello everyone I've a number of health issues arthritis and fibromyalgia are just 2 of them Glad to be on here and hopefully make new friends

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi GedMc68 and a warm welcome to the forum.
    I'm sure you'll find support and friendship on here. If you feel you wish to share further details about yourself and your conditions it's always a good way to find likeminded others.

With best wishes,

Ann
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,710
    Options
    Hi Ged and welcome. I have RA and OA. No fibro. Welcome aboard and do feel free to join in anywhere :D
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • Jackie47
    Jackie47 Member Posts: 108
    Options
    Hi have RA,OA and Fibro. Welcome to creaky corner
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Hello, it's nice to meet you and I am sorry you have had to find us. I was born with auto-immune junk so the onset of psoriatic arthritis when I was 37 wasn't the surprise it probably hoped to be. When I was 52 osteoarthritis was diagnosed and that was a shock because I naively thought I'd already ticked that particular box. :lol: Fibro was diagnosed shortly after to complete the unholy trinity. I am now 60 and very used to it all. I've been struggling with the recent cold and damp despite feeling better in myself with the cold, one just cannot win. :roll: DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben