Hello from a new member

Options
Weejeanm
Weejeanm Member Posts: 2
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:04 in Living with arthritis
Hello everyone. I am new to this so please bear with me. I was born with a rare bone condition causing osteoarthritis in every joint since birth. I am now 47 and have had numerous surgeries with many more to come in the future. I am just looking for people to talk to and also hope I can help others through my own experiences. Hope you all have a good day 😁

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Weejeanm and welcome to the forum.

If you have any questions or need advice, do not hesitate to ask. Our website has an extensive set of news and information regarding arthritis in all its forms and is well worth a visit.

If you need to talk to someone or get help in confidence, do give our free Helplines a call on 0800 520 0520 Monday–Friday, 9am–8pm.

Do join in across the forums and give your advice and support. Your contributions from your experience and understanding after having osteoarthritis for such a long time will be most welcome.

Best wishes
    Brynmor
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,425
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Welcome Weejeanm to the forum from me too :)

Sounds like you have lost of experience to share so I hope you decide to stay. Have a look round and join in wherever you like you will be very welcome.

Take care

Toni xx t8011