Hi All!!

Options
Christopher88
Christopher88 Member Posts: 4
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:05 in Living with arthritis
Just a quick message to say hi!

RA sufferer and looking for answers and a miracle cure!! Ha!

Hope you're all managing to stay on top of things...

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Good morning

Welcome to the Versus Arthritis forum. Here you will find the members are friendly, offering you support and advice from the perspective of their own condition and will empathise with you.
    Just one thing to remember is that no one on this forum is medically trained. If you want medical answers to your questions you should contact a member of your medical team.

It would be great if you could tell us more about yourself and how your condition affects you.

At the top of this page you will see there are several buttons which will lead you to the numerous topics Versus Arthritis cover.
    I am a member of the Versus Arthritis moderation team and we all have one or more of the Arthritis "hangers on" or care for family with the same.

Look forward to read your future posts and seeing how you are progressing with your arthritis conditions.

Best wishes
    ChrisK
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi back, PsA, OA and fibro practitioner here, currently under the cosh of all three which is a shame: PsA because it's in the mood, OA thanks to the weather and fibro because it doesn't want to be left out. I know things will improve, just don't know when. I am 23 years in, how about you? I inject meth and humira for the PsA, take pain relief and exercise against the depredations of the others. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben