Update, I Need a Break....

2»

Comments

• silverfoxxxx
    silverfoxxxx Member Posts: 131
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Did my resting yesterday, unfortunately back to work today due them trying to sack me over my sickness I’m trying to take it easy but that’s a bit of a joke in retail. Had a good physio visit today through they have roped in another Rheumy to have a look at me as mine doesn’t seem to have any idea on which way to go treatment wise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,707
    Let's hope two heads are better than one :)
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • silverfoxxxx
    Well blood results are in and my inflammation markers have halved, but Dr still not happy with where they are sat especially seeing as I still really struggle to walk, which the blood rest Dow’s not show to the Rheumy department say in the hospital, get the weekend out of the way and he’s going to contact the rheumatologist and see if he can move things on a bit for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • silverfoxxxx
    Nice new forum,

Well I’m now moving onto imraldi, pre bloods tomorrow and awaiting chest x-ray appointment, hopefully this will fix me for a while as I’ve just got worse again over the past couple of weeks, although I must say I’m slightly worried about the amount of side effects and what the actual side effects are. But with work gearing towards being unable to support my attendance and potential dismissal I need this right now.
  • silverfoxxxx
    edited 6. May 2020, 21:17
    A quick and excited update, I started my imraldi yesterday at long last and a good 12 months after being told it was what I needed to be on. I literally just got off the sofa to make a cuppa and had markedly more movement and less pain in both my knees walking to and from the kitchen, swelling seems to have reduced and I’m now walking up and down my lounge / dinner with a massive grin on my face. The reduction in pain is an immeasurable benefit that is hard to describe to anyone who hasn’t had arthritis. 3 years of pain, and now this I literally couldn’t be happier, 42 year old male crying and smiling with happiness and still walking, it’s going to be a late night, lol.