How do you cope?
I've had Psoariatic Arthritis for over 20 years. I've always had 'low' days but they are coming more often and last longer.
My poor husband gets the worst of it.
I'm beginning to feel sidelined by friends. I feel because i'm less able to join in with various things although I realise this maybe my paranoia .
I feel unable to admit how much I am deteriorating. I have a supportive family so am luckier than many I know. I also realise that in many ways I am luckier than some. But the 'blues' do affect me more and more.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe