I currently take Hydroxy and Methotrexate for RA, but am still struggling and taking naproxen most days. The RH has suggested adding Sulfasalazine into the mix.
How do people find it?
My main concern is around further decreased immunity, as I'm constantly ill - I've had 2 lots of abx and steroids this year alone for various chest/sinus infections.
I have to try this before we can look at biologics so I think I'm going to have to go for it...
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe