Mako Robotic Procedure
I was lucky enough to have the Mako robotic procedure on my knee on Feb 3rd.
I had my hip done 18 months ago normal procedure, what a difference.I have it in both knees and hips, so will have all 4 replaced within the next 2 years.
I stupidly thought the knee would be as easy as my hip.
Found out it isn’t.
Three weeks on feeling much better aches more than giving me pain. A few nights with restless legs, but sleeping which I found the most difficult.
If you want yo know anything about the procedure, just ask 😁
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe