Hi, Welcome!

The community is a safe space for people living with and connected to arthritis to ask questions and share experiences. Get started by registering here and posting your first comment or question!

Sign In with a Versus Arthritis account

blowing trumpet!!

numptynoranumptynora Posts: 780 ✭

I've given up smoking for the second time, it's been two years now (although I have cheated a couple of times πŸ˜•) but at least I don't play a tune now when I go to bed. I am also a great gran now too, he's just had his first birthday but I don't think I will be seeing him much.....hey ho sh1t happens.

Numps x
Pets come into our lives, and then leave paw-prints on our hearts.

Comments

• phoenixoxophoenixoxo Posts: 625 ✭

Hi Numps,

I remember you now πŸ™‚

Well done for giving up smoking, and for becoming a great-gran too! I'm sorry you think you won't be seeing much of your great-grandson, though.

Best wishes,

Phee

PsA (psoriatic arthritis) and other things since 1990. Happy to help when I can :-)
  • numptynoranumptynora Posts: 780 ✭

thank you phee, im resigned about not seeing my great grandson, its a historical conflict from a few years ago sadly 😟😟

Numps x
    Pets come into our lives, and then leave paw-prints on our hearts.
  • phoenixoxophoenixoxo Posts: 625 ✭

I'm really sorry about that, Numps. Family can be complicated sometimes πŸ˜•

PsA (psoriatic arthritis) and other things since 1990. Happy to help when I can :-)