I am so tired of being told I have to exercise.....I Know, I'm Not Stupid!!....
I have one friend that never misses an opportunity to tell me I Have to exercise, I'm finding it more difficult with the added impact of COPD since I was in hospital last year with pneumonia. I get so fed up when I try to do something and end up gasping for breath, even folding the laundry is like a marathon
My mantra always used to be, 'this disease will NOT beat me' but at the moment it feels like it's winning.
Pets come into our lives, and then leave paw-prints on our hearts.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe