Ozone injections

Options

Ozone is supposed to ease pain if injected. Anyone here with experience and does NHS offer this treatment?

Comments

• Airwave!
    Airwave! Member Posts: 2,466
    Options

This is a new one on me but if it works then it will be on clinical trials, a medical paper or talked about at a higher medical level. I’m sure that the medical world would love to help us, until they find the ‘golden bullet’ then it’s another false lead.

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options

This pseudo-science therapy is meant to increase the levels of oxygen n the body and is 'claimed' to help a range of conditions. For us arthritics it's baloney. For OAers Increased oxygen will not regrow cartilage, for the auto-immuners it will not affect immune system activity in any way and it certainly won't stop pain receptors recepting. It will, however, make those who like to think they are ill feel better as they drink their cider vinegar whilst clanking their copper bangles and magnets.

Learning to breathe effectively can help us to relax, reduce stress and restore a sense of calm. That is important, easy to learn and a free 'treatment'. DD

Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben