Arthritis and coronavirus – looking after your emotional wellbeing

We know that many of you will be impacted by the coronavirus (COVID-19). Whether you’ve been asked to stay at home, or you are supporting loved ones.

As you adjust to your different routines, you might be feeling anxious and it may feel harder to take care of your wellbeing.

Read the full article:

Comments

• Twirl58
    Twirl58 Member Posts: 19
    I am so lucky that I get on so well with my husband and we are not particularly social anyway. Once a week I have a video call from youngest daughter and grandsons where they send virtual hugs and kisses. On Wednesdays eldest daughter and granddaughters do a video call and we get dressed up for the occasion. Todays theme was Hollywood glamour so lots of bling, make up and sparkles. It really gives me something to look forward to.
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520

Me and 'im indoors are also good at getting on with each other (and are pretty independent) but we miss seeing our close friends on a regular basis. We've done a couple of video calls but find them unsatisfactory - we might have to revise our opinion on that with the news that social distancing could continue for the rest of the year.

I am completely out of step with modern times and thinking because I don't feel anxious about anything and never have, that's just the way I am. Que sera sera makes sense to me because only three things are guaranteed in my life: death, taxes and pain (it used to be two then 1997 happened). The rest is out of my control and always has been. DD

Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben