NEW TO THIS !!

Options
Albert
Albert Member Posts: 2
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:05 in Living with arthritis

I have osteoarthritis in both knees, both hips my spine, my shoulder and the beginnings of it in my hands but I am determined to defy it, even though the pain. Love, Light and Peace to everyone. Stay Safe.

Comments

• chrisb
    chrisb Moderator Posts: 711
    Options

Hi Albert,

Welcome to the Versus Arthritis forum.

I'm sorry to hear that you're a long-term OA sufferer and that it's continuing to spread.

There's a huge amount of information regarding OA on our website which may be of interest/use to you https://www.versusarthritis.org/search?query=OA

Also, if you feel at any time that it would be useful to talk to our helpline contact details are as follows:

You can call our free Helpline on 0800 5200 520, or email helpline@versusarthritis.org (Mon - Fri 9:00am – 6:00pm).

I hope you find the forum beneficial and others who are similarly determined to defy it share their experiences with you.

Best wishes

ChrisB (Moderator)

Need more help - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options

Hello, I am shielding not because of my OA but because of my other one, psoriatic arthritis. Only another three months to go - perhaps! 😁 It's nice to meet you and I hope you find the forum to be of interest. DD

Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,658
    Options

Thank you Albert you keep safe yourself 🙂

You do sound to have a lot of Arthritis and pain to contend with, but that is the right attitude I think keep on going and don't let anything stop you!

There are ways around most things and this is a good place to get tips and support from people who understand ((()))