Automatic Saving of Draft Posts
The system seems to save drafts of posts very frequently. As the pop-up appears to say your draft post is being saved, the "focus" of typing seems to often lose itself and requires the pop-up to be dismissed before you can continue.
As posts get longer (looking at you over in Val's Café!) the pause to get the focus back gets longer until the forum actually appears to freeze for minutes at a time.
Auto-saving has been disabled! You can now only save a draft of your post if the "Save Draft" button appears next to the "Post" button.
Do be aware that without saving a draft, you may accidently lose the content of a post before publishing it if you move away from the page.
Let me know if there are any problems and what you think of this as a general principle.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 222 Work and financial support
- 676 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 14 Food and Diet
- 257 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 335 Chat and News
- 30 Val's Cafe
- 270 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe