Options
leannesm
leannesm Member Posts: 3
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:05 in Living with arthritis

Hi all

I was diagnosed with Psoriatic arthritis at 18 but suffered with joint pain all throughout my teenage years. I am 26 now so you would think that I would have come to terms with it by now. I have debated joining something like this for a long time but today decided to go for it. I haven't really had anyone to talk to about how I feel or what it's like because no one really understands. I struggled a lot with my diagnosis for a very long time and pulled away from my friendship groups. I'm glad I decided to do this, it will be nice to talk to people who understand and are going through the same things as I am :)

Comments

• Chris_R
    Chris_R Moderator Posts: 814
    edited 24. Apr 2020, 22:34
    Options

Hi @leannesm

Welcome to the forum, you have come to the right place we are a very friendly and sympathetic people who will help you feel very welcomed . Everyone on this forum have some form of Arthritis so understand what you are going through. The most popular forums are Living with Arthritis and Chit Chat.

All the best Christine

Need more help? - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm