Hi Folks

Options
Richard
Richard Member Posts: 4
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:05 in Living with arthritis

Hi folks im richard nice to see you all.

Comments

• Brynmor
    Brynmor Member Posts: 1,755
    Options

Hi Richard and welcome. Do join in across the Community, ask questions and let us know how you are getting on.

Best wishes

Brynmor

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options

I've been arthritic since 1997 so have a pretty good handle on it now. What kind ails thee? I have a creaky foot in both camps. DD

Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • Richard
    Options

Hi lovly people out there.at the moment well in the last month iv had a bad attack in my big tao on my right in my ring finger but on my right.on my left leg just up from my ankle. My little finger on my left and in my index finger.and im in alots of pain .i have pain killers but thay dont kill the pain.i dont go enywere some day i dont want to get up.but my son lives with me i don't let him know what im going throw. But it hard sometimes

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,658
    Options

Oh OUCH! Richard that looks very painful!

I have a feeling your son will know what you are going though it all looks very painful.

I prefer to call painkillers pain relief because they can't really kill it completely can they?

We aren't medically trained us lot, but I don't like the look of your leg has anyone seen it like a Dr or nurse? Don't want an infection at the moment do you.

We might not be medically trained, but we do understand pain and are ideally placed to listen to each other and offer support.

Take care

Toni x

• Richard
    Options

Thank you toni my leg has been throw the worst it looked like a tinnice ball om my leg thank you i will go and see my nurse. Xxx🤔