Colin
Colin Member Posts: 3
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:05 in Living with arthritis
This is the most confusing site i have been on

Comments

• Mike1
    Mike1 Member Posts: 1,992
    Options

I disagree mate. I find that the easiest way of navigating is to log on and then click on "Recent Posts" on the top banner, it saves going through each forum subject. You will soon get used to it, hang in there.

• chrisb
    chrisb Moderator Posts: 680
    Options

Hi Colin,

I note that you joined the forum yesterday. I'm sorry to hear that you're finding the site confusing. I'm sure that if you persevere you'll find that it becomes pretty intuitive within a very short period.

If you have any specific queries then of you post them here I'm sure one of the website moderators or forum members will be able to help you.

Best wishes

ChrisB (Moderator)

Need more help - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options

Hello, I tend to agree. I am a long-term member and find this new layout not arthritis-in-the-fingers-and-wrist friendly especially when combined with a cheap chromebook: I find myself longing for the days of my clunky old desk-top with a proper keyboard. It also takes an age to load all the extraneous junk on the page. I guess it fits in with other internet stuff tho, which I don't use so don't see.

Apart from your confusion with this site what else ails thee? I have psoriatic arthritis plus osteo with a dash of fibromyalgia to give extra depth to the rancid flavour. DD

Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben