Hi, thought I'd join

dez12
dez12 Member Posts: 2
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:05 in Living with arthritis

hi there, to all,,am new here and thought would like to join, what with all this going on, and all our pains, that go with this, in every day life..ive, kept busy, when I can, through, the pain, I have,, with gardening, as love this, doing/playing games+quizzes.. these are great , to keep the mind going.also, the mundaine jobs, well you have to do, otherwise, will look a mess, and like to keep , it nice,have a dog, and keeps me busy too,, and so on🌸

Comments

• YvonneH
    YvonneH Member Posts: 1,076

Hi @dez12

How wonderful to hear from you, thank you for joining our online community, it's now your community too.

You sound as though you have found a few ways to manage pain and your condition, it would be great if you could share some hints and tips and support in our Living with Arthritis category, you might even pick up a few tips for yourself along the way!

I see you like gardening and doing puzzles and you have a pet, you definitely belong here! In Chit-chat we have current discussions on gardening and pets in particular, I agree with you re puzzles being great, I wonder if we could work out how to start a puzzle thread, please share any ideas so we can get one off the ground.

I don't know if you have checked out our website but it is packed with everything Versus Arthritis. You could sign the petition, check out where our money is being spent on research or investigate some easy to use recipes.

Then for a cuppa visit the café

Take care

Yvonne x

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520

Hello, I have psoriatic and osteoarthritis, I am now in my 24th year of it all and am 61. I am shielding because of the meds for the PsA so lockdown is irrelevant to me but I hope that it is eased for others at the proper time.

I keep myself busy with chores, exercise and my hobbies: if my brain is not focused on the pain it appears diminished. I was always a candidate for the dross as I was born with eczema and developed asthma aged seven so the arrival of the PsA was not a surprise. The OA was, though! 😂 DD

Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben