Wanting to know how’s everyone doing

Options
Tinzzimqack06
Tinzzimqack06 Member Posts: 3
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:05 in Living with arthritis

During this period how is everyone coping with medication and excise.

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options

Much as ever, really. I am in my eighth week of shielding and keeping myself busy with chores and hobbies as I usually do: the only difference to life is that I can no longer pop to the shops. I do past physio exercises daily (I have done since 2002) and also ones given by my personal trainer using resistance bands. Medication is not an issue as my GPs allowed me three months' worth in one go to save un-necessary trips out and my next delivery from Healthcare at Home is due next week. How are you doing? DD

Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    Hi from me too... I must be coping ok, I haven't posted here for years lol.. I'm in my 6th week of 12 shielding.. so far it's ok. We have family :p members shopping for us. My wife is shielding with me bless her.. we're very happy in each other's company. I'm having a horrid flare at the minute, so I'm not able to do much of anything so I say thanks to the missus.
    I've recently had my meds delivered so I'm good with those for 2 months. I'll be interested to see what happens when my blood test is due (for methotrexate injections :p ).. anybody had theirs done? If so did they come to you?
    Stay safe everyone, I think if everyone is sensible we will get to the other side of this eventuality🤔🤔🤪🤪🤪
    Lol after each other.. x
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP