treatment for COVID-19

A few weeks ago I posted I used my Biologic to help fight Covid-19 when I develop symtoms

Being on the goverment list because of my health issuse & very disabled I have not left the house for nealy three months but still got the virus , & taken four weeks & still not totaly over it ,

but In the Royal Corwall Hospital a Italian doctor saved a mans life after contacting other doctors in Italy & using the Biologic tocilizumab – an immunosuppressive drug, commonly used in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis.

hope the doctors learn more about this virus & give us all a chance

https://www.cornwalllive.com/news/cornwall-news/italian-doctor-saves-life-covid-4097892

Comments

• Mike1
    Mike1 Member Posts: 1,992
    edited 2. May 2020, 03:33

Hope you are fully over it soon fellow Kernowyon. Shame that the majority of virus in-patients at Treliske are emmet second home owners who defied the rules according to a nurse friend who is risking her life there.

• trepolpen
    trepolpen Member Posts: 504
    Lol Mike , gotta love the Emmet's , but I am stunned our hospital is the one taking risk to save lives , the surgeries in Somerset,Devon and Cornwall are giving people the malaria drug , and I am hoping that I will be fully recovered from this virus after nearly four weeks