Psoriatic arthritis

Options
Hi, I am new on here and am sure I not the only one feeling a bit lonely and confused at this time. I am 44 and was told have psoriatic arthritis last year. I came off methotrexate as caught what I assume was covid as so unwell but now unfortunately my symptoms have flared. My family and friends think I just moaning if I say anything and I have been put onto admin at work as a nurse which awful because I ment to sheild. I would love to know if anyone knows if any groups meet so I can meet some new people( am near Brighton) once this lock down finished:)

Comments

• chrisb
    chrisb Moderator Posts: 680
    Options

Hi @Scb44 and welcome to the Versus Arthritis forum.

I’m sorry to hear that you were diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis last year and that recent events have left you feeling lonely and confused.

Our main website has information about versus arthritis support groups in your area https://www.versusarthritis.org/in-your-area/in-your-area-search-results?area=Brighton&radius=50

Hopefully you are not too far from one of the centres.

In the interim, before the support centres reopen, if you feel the need to speak with someone then you could call our free Helpline on 0800 5200 520, or email helpline@versusarthritis.org (Mon - Fri 9:00am – 8:00pm).

I would encourage you to engage with the forum as I’m sure other members will be of some comfort at this difficult time.

Best Wishes

ChrisB (moderator)

Need more help - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm