Hola

georgia0912
georgia0912 Member Posts: 2
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:05 in Living with arthritis
Hello! I was diagnosed with palindromic rheumatism back in 2018 but my symptoms started when I was 17- I am now 24. I also have degenerative disc disease in my lower back. It’ll be insightful to hear other people’s stories, advice and to speak out about my experience! My condition has been a bit out of hand recently due to the coronavirus as I’ve been unable to receive my steroid injections. I also approve of the advert for the campaign on TV. My mum and I have said the same thing, it is an accurate representation of living with the condition.

Comments

• Ellen
    Ellen Moderator Posts: 1,591

Hola @georgia0912 ! Welcome to the Versus Arthritis online Community.

Thank you so much for your kind comments on our Advert Campaign. It is accurate I have to agree.🙂

I am very sorry to hear you can't have your usual injections at the moment due to COVID-19 I hope that situation changes very soon.

I'm just going to pop some information her about Palindromic Rheumatism for those who don't know what it is:

Pease do come along in and join in!

Best wishes

Ellen

• Hi Ellen! Thank you so much for your comment! The link you provided was extremely useful and very insightful. I also liked viewing other individual’s stories about the condition.

Thank you!