Nervous Going Out After Lockdown

:( What are everyones thoughts on when the lockdown starts to be lifted, who else would prefer to stay in? Im worried about contracting Coronavirus & maybe passing it on to my parents and family. I would prefer to stay in for a bit longer, until there is a vaccine found

Comments

• Mike1
    Mike1 Member Posts: 1,992

Apart from the occasional visit to my village shop for milk I rarely go anywhere anyway so I can't see there being much difference if and when the regs are relaxed.

• mcmitty71
    mcmitty71 Member Posts: 11
    I live in the city & in a high rise block. Would need to get a bus, to see my parents. Need to protect them & keep myself well & safe
  • Delaine
    Delaine Member Posts: 10

Hi @mcmitty71

We have been thinking the same. My husband is high risk and it's actually a scary thought going out again and being around people, just in case. Plus there is the worry of when the kids and required to return to school.

• mcmitty71
    mcmitty71 Member Posts: 11
    I am glad, if it makes sense that it is not just me that is worried. Was discussing it on the e phone with one of my rheumatology nurses. She told me to, to do what i wanted to do, and if i wanted to continue self isolating thats ok. I get my groceries and medication delivered, so i am coping. Dont want to put my elderly parents at risk