Hi, Welcome!

The community is a safe space for people living with and connected to arthritis to ask questions and share experiences. Get started by registering here and posting your first comment or question!

Sign In with a Versus Arthritis account

However your life is impacted by arthritis we want to understand more about you so that we can make sure we continue to develop our information, support and services such as the online community.

If you've not already, please take 5 -10 minutes to fill in our survey. All information you provide will remain anonymous and be treated in the strictest confidence. TAKE OUR SURVEY

OA in both hips at 28! No explanation

Hi All,

I was diagnosed with OA in both hips (only MRI on left that came back moderatly severe) Due to emigrating to another country I cannot visit a doctor until my vis comes through next year and my doctor in the UK was pretty awful (surgeon not a rhumatologist) he basically said it is what it is and gave me no reason for BOTH my hips being knackered at such a young age. Iv always have crunchy knees and this is not making me worried I have it in my knees too. I work in construction and I am so scared I will have to stop working one day.

Anyone know how long you can go with severe arthritis and fend off a hip replacement? anyone have any guidance as to reasons behidn it?

Hope you are all well

Russ

Comments