edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:05 in Living with arthritis
I'm new on hear & quite slow typer
So here goes Hello I'm Jackiem

Comments

• Ellen
    Ellen Moderator Posts: 1,628
    Options

Hello @Jackiem

Lovely to meet you and welcome you to the Versus Arthritis online community.

Slow typing is a problem many of us have who use this forum, but you did fine ๐Ÿ™‚

Please do tell us a little about yourself if you feel comfortable - maybe what type of Arthritis you have or ask any questions you might want to.

The members are very supportive and will help if they can.

Best wishes

Ellen.

• Crookesey
    Crookesey Bots Posts: 119
    Options

Hi Jackiem,

Iโ€™m a very slow reader, so we should get on famously. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜๏ธ

• Lilymary
    Lilymary Member Posts: 1,742
    Options

Hello Jackie. Welcome to the group, join in when you feel able. Itโ€™s a very friendly bunch on here, all suffering to varying degrees. Take care x

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,427
    Options

Hi Jackie from me too!

You've put your toe in the water jump in now and chat to us all we are very friendly!

• Happygirl40
    Options
    Hello Jackiem welcome I'm new on here too :)
  • Jackiem
    Jackiem Member Posts: 3
    Options
    Thank you everyone โค and Hello .
    I'm not sure what kinds of different Arthritis I've got. Feet], so that I can walk I have to wear orthotics all the time (well except in bed)๐Ÿ˜
  • Mike1
    Mike1 Member Posts: 1,992
    Options

Greetings, I am riddled with OA as well as a spinal condition. Use crutches around the house and a wheelchair anywhere else.

• Nat1975
    Nat1975 Member Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi Jackie I'm new here too .๐Ÿ‘‹
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options

I have psoriatic arthritis in my toes, knees, fingers and elbows, OA in my ankles, knees, hips, wrists amd one shoulder plus fibromyalgia which is the rancid cherry on the rotten cake and mouldy icing. Fun it is not but it is what it is. DD

Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • patullosusan24
    Options

Sorry to hear that, In my I've had osetarthritis since 2013, my knees at the start but as years have went on the rest of joints have joined in along with my incurable Flat Feet and I'm getting stressed every rime I slip or fall.

• Al
    Al Member Posts: 169
    Options

Hi and welcome,

It's great to meet you, you have come to the right place for information and conversation with others like you living one or more forms of arthritis

There are many here more than happy to share their experience as you share yours.

This link is for general information regarding any type of arthritis

About arthritis

https://www.versusarthritis.org/about-arthritis

Find out more about the different conditions, treatments and how to manage your symptoms.

if you have a specific question please post in the Living with Arthritis discussion or for general chat in the Chit Chat discussion. Just join in wherever you feel comfortable

Al