Hello

Nat1975
Nat1975 Member Posts: 5
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:05 in Living with arthritis
Hi everyone just joined and wanted to say hello. Been diagnosed with RA in hands and feet after 3 years of pain. Been taking sulzaline for 6 months but still having regular flare ups. Any tips on how to help with the fatigue..

Comments

• Al
    Al Member Posts: 169

Hi and welcome,

It's great to meet you, you have come to the right place for information and conversation with others like you living one or more forms of arthritis

There are many here more than happy to share their experience as you share yours.

This link is for general information regarding any type of arthritis

About arthritis

https://www.versusarthritis.org/about-arthritis

Find out more about the different conditions, treatments and how to manage your symptoms.

if you have a specific question please post in the Living with Arthritis discussion or for general chat in the Chit Chat discussion. Just join in wherever you feel comfortable

Al

• numptynora
    numptynora Member Posts: 782

Hi Nat' and welcome, it's nice to meet you. I can't help with the fatigue I'm afraid cos I haven't figured it out myself after 10 years or so! Everyone here is friendly so just jump in where/when you feel comfortable 😊

Numps x
    Pets come into our lives, and then leave paw-prints on our hearts.
  • Brynmor
    Brynmor Member Posts: 1,755

Hi @Nat1975 and welcome from me.

You might like to take a look at Managing fatigue that is one of a number of useful pages on the subject found on our web site.

Best wishes

Brynmor

• Nat1975
    Nat1975 Member Posts: 5
    Thank you. Been suffering for a few years but with no one who understands or has the same thing. Feel better for finding you all to chat and share advice. ❤
  • czkd
    czkd Member Posts: 19
    Hi. I'm also new on here so don't really know whether I'm anyone to offer advice but know where you are coming from.
    I think we are definately in the right place and can't wait to get other peoples advice myself.
    Must be hell having it in your hands and feet.
    Want to thank Al for the links to have a look at.
    Please let me know how you go on and if you find any relief from it at all.