Introduction

czkd
czkd Member Posts: 19
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:05 in Living with arthritis
Hi everyone. This is my first post on versus arthritis. Don't really know where to start or what to say. I have 2 types of arthritis in my spine and am in pain /discomfort most days.
I was hoping to find people to talk to who understand how it feels and maybe get advice on how others deal with it. I hope I haven't rambled on too much.
I look forward to talking to you all.

Comments

• DebbieM
    DebbieM Member Posts: 33

Hi @czkd - welcome to the Versus Arthritis Online Community - so glad that you've joined us :)

You have said that you have 2 types of arthritis in your spine - do you know what types? I'm guessing one may be Osteoarthritis. We have some information on OA of the spine on our website here:

You also experience pain or discomfort most days. These pages might also be of help to you:

Rambling is very welcome here and I'm sure that you sharing your experiences will help others as well as you getting some tips and advice yourself.

I see you're already posting on our forums - great! I look forward to seeing your posts.

If you need anything be sure to let us know.

Debbie :)

• czkd
    czkd Member Posts: 19
    Hi Debbie. Thank you so much for your message. I will most certainly take a look at the pages suggested. ANY help/tips/suggestions are very much appreciated.
    Yeh thought I would try to get to know some of the people on here a little. Some of their stories are awful. Makes me feel like I have nothing to complain about. Bless them.
    I'll get my report from the hospital and will confirm which types of arthritis I have. Yes One is osteoarthritis but I can never remember the other one.
    I look forward to talking to you all over the coming weeks.
    Thanks again for your warm welcome.