Options
Pollyanna61
Pollyanna61 Member Posts: 2
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:05 in Living with arthritis
Hi, my name is Pauline and I am a fellow sufferer of and living with Osteoarthritis. I’ve never joined a club/help group before and I do not know anyone who is also afflicted with this condition. I live alone and I struggle everyday. This condition has dramatically changed my life. Looking forward to chatting with others who also have been diagnosed with this condition. I love the TV advertisements, it’s the first time I have ever seen anything in television regarding this condition, they are brilliant.

Comments

• Brynmor
    Brynmor Member Posts: 1,755
    Options

Hi Pauline and welcome to the Online Community. You have joined a group that well understands what it is like to live with osteoarthritis. I'm sorry to hear that you are struggling at the moment. You may like to see if there is anything on our website that can help, like this page on osteoarthritis:

It includes information on managing pain and also help on living with osteoarthritis.

Do join in across the Community, ask questions, give advice or just call in for a chat and let us know how you are getting on.

All best wishes

Brynmor

• Mike1
    Mike1 Member Posts: 1,992
    Options

Hi Pauline, I have widespread OA, live alone with my cat and struggle every day too so I know how life can be for you.