Exercise

Options
Sandie
Sandie Member Posts: 6
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:05 in Living with arthritis
Hi , just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Sandie , I've been living with Ra quite a few years now , first diagnosed when I was 26 I'm now 62 . I'm finding since lockdown I'm getting stiffer and sorer , I would have been out every day for a least an hour walking the dog , exercise really does help both mentally and physically. Anyone else getting down because there's no end in sight? 😟

Comments

• chrisb
    chrisb Moderator Posts: 682
    Options

Hi Sandie,

Welcome to the Versus Arthritis forum.

Being stuck indoors due to the lockdown must be very frustrating for you when you’re used to getting exercise and fresh air every day walking the dog. I’m sure there will be many other forum members in the same lockdown situation so I would encourage you to browse the various forum topics.

In terms of alternatives to clonidine there’s a section withing our main website that may be of help https://www.versusarthritis.org/about-arthritis/conditions/rheumatoid-arthritis/

You can also call our free Helpline on 0800 5200 520, or email helpline@versusarthritis.org (Mon - Fri 9:00am – 8:00pm) if you ever feel this would help.

Best Wishes

ChrisB (Moderator)

Need more help - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm