Hi, Welcome!

The community is a safe space for people living with and connected to arthritis to ask questions and share experiences. Get started by registering here and posting your first comment or question!

Sign In with a Versus Arthritis account

Work and adalimumab

Will it be safe for me to go to work soon.i have RA and I currently inject adalimumab.

Best Answer

Answers

• Aj_xAj_x Posts: 52 mod

Hi Angie 24,

Welcome to the Online Community Forum.

Being in this Forum there should be someone that will be able to answer your question for you.

I have put up the link to the Versus Arthritis Website. They update that all the time for COVID-19.

There is also the Helpline Number is you wish to speak to somone over the phone: 0800 5200 520

Have a look around at the other forums aswell. You might get answers to other questions you didn't realise you wanted to ask.

Take Care and Stay Safe

AJ_X

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.