Hi, Welcome!

The community is a safe space for people living with and connected to arthritis to ask questions and share experiences. Get started by registering here and posting your first comment or question!

Sign In with a Versus Arthritis account

However your life is impacted by arthritis we want to understand more about you so that we can make sure we continue to develop our information, support and services such as the online community.

If you've not already, please take 5 -10 minutes to fill in our survey. All information you provide will remain anonymous and be treated in the strictest confidence. TAKE OUR SURVEY

Support groups in my area

Megyackee1Megyackee1 Posts: 9
edited 29. May 2020, 09:25 in Chat to our Helpline Team

With the current virus like many others self isolating . I feel so sad and stupid to admit this is my every day life . I live alone and do my very best to keep what independence I have left. I'm friendly and caring perhaps to caring as I have allowed people to hurt me .I don't no anyone with psoriatic arthropathy. Never any leaflets at my rheumatology clinic. Support groups . Do you no any in the Oxfordshire area. I can drive still as I have a automatic car. I'm 62 in age my joints a lot older. Jill.

*** Edit: surname removed to preserve privacy - Brynmor (Admin) ***

Best Answers

Answers