Hi, Welcome!

The community is a safe space for people living with and connected to arthritis to ask questions and share experiences. Get started by registering here and posting your first comment or question!

Sign In with a Versus Arthritis account

However your life is impacted by arthritis we want to understand more about you so that we can make sure we continue to develop our information, support and services such as the online community.

If you've not already, please take 5 -10 minutes to fill in our survey. All information you provide will remain anonymous and be treated in the strictest confidence. TAKE OUR SURVEY

Scoff

Mike1Mike1 Posts: 461 ✭✭✭

Looking in the fridge when I took out an egg custard tart for breakfast I noted that I have a microwave fish pie for dinner this evening. I started sulking then as I genuinely can't remember the last time I had a proper cooked breakfast, come to think of it I can't remember when I had a proper roast dinner either and that includes xmas although I did manage to find a microwave turkey TV dinner which doesn't count! On the plus side Vixen's food looks more appealing today!

Comments

• I've often thought my cats eat better than I do, always there, served on time! Yesterday was the first time I've had a proper cooked meal for months, My new cooker arrived and was connected on Monday, (having not had a cooker since the fire) I decided I would make a cake and have a roast dinner, if I'd known I'd put one up for you Mike 😊

Numps x
    Pets come into our lives, and then leave paw-prints on our hearts.
  • frogmortonfrogmorton Posts: 25,124 ✭✭

Me too please @numptynora

So glad you have a cooker again and hopefully all recovered after the fire.

@Mike1 My pussking definitely gets priority particularly when this lockdown started. Her food was essential on the shopping list before us. Mind you being veggie I wouldn't eat it 🤢

Love

Toni xxx
  • Mike1Mike1 Posts: 461 ✭✭✭

One packet of Felix is just the right size to slip into a sandwich!!