Scoff

Mike1
Mike1 Member Posts: 1,992

Looking in the fridge when I took out an egg custard tart for breakfast I noted that I have a microwave fish pie for dinner this evening. I started sulking then as I genuinely can't remember the last time I had a proper cooked breakfast, come to think of it I can't remember when I had a proper roast dinner either and that includes xmas although I did manage to find a microwave turkey TV dinner which doesn't count! On the plus side Vixen's food looks more appealing today!

Comments

• numptynora
    numptynora Member Posts: 782

I've often thought my cats eat better than I do, always there, served on time! Yesterday was the first time I've had a proper cooked meal for months, My new cooker arrived and was connected on Monday, (having not had a cooker since the fire) I decided I would make a cake and have a roast dinner, if I'd known I'd put one up for you Mike 😊

Numps x
    Pets come into our lives, and then leave paw-prints on our hearts.
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,291

Me too please @numptynora

So glad you have a cooker again and hopefully all recovered after the fire.

@Mike1 My pussking definitely gets priority particularly when this lockdown started. Her food was essential on the shopping list before us. Mind you being veggie I wouldn't eat it 🤢

• Mike1
    Mike1 Member Posts: 1,992

One packet of Felix is just the right size to slip into a sandwich!!