How has arthritis affected the way you eat?
Hi im Jamie im 22 years old and was diagnosed with RA 3 months ago currently on sulfasalazine.
i just wanted to post on here and ask how arthritis has affected your diet? i have seen about different diets that are recommended to improve day to day life. Vegan is suggested and cutting out processed foods also mediterranean which seems a little easier. The thought of cutting that much meat out my diet is unnerving as i would normally eat meat most days if not every day.
have you drastically changed your diet or have you just made little changes?
Hope you are all safe and well
- 8.4K All Categories
- 931 Welcome
- 4K Say Hello
- 16 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 18 Feedback and ideas
- 39.4K Our Community
- 3.1K Living with arthritis
- 580 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 186 Work and financial support
- 365 Young people's community
- 2 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 28 My Triumphs
- 112 Let's Move
- 6 Sports and Hobbies
- 249 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 499 Chat and News
- 27 Val's Cafe
- 234 Chit chat
- 214 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe