Hi everyone

Options
Littlemouse15
Littlemouse15 Member Posts: 2
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:05 in Living with arthritis

Hi everyone. Just new to this and not too great with computers but really glad to be able to get in touch with others who like me struggle with Arthritis.

If anyone can give me any advice on the frightening thought of me going onto DMARDS after damage from prednisolone causing diverticulitis, that would be much appreciated.

Again great to meet you all.

Edit: Post moved from Activity Wall to Say Hello 😃 - @Brynmor

Comments

• Littlemouse15
    Options

Hi everyone not very good at this I'm afraid, tried to post a hello message before but it seems to have gone missing. Anyway here we go.

I was diagnosed with seronegative rheumatoid arthritis a year ago after a virus. I have so many questions though on meds and whether or not seronegative will effect my heart and lungs like I have read on Dr Google. I also have been diagnosed with Colitis and due to having on and off treatment for a full year of Prednisolone. I have now severe diverticulosis.

I've had the cameras for my Colitis and diverticular disease but nothing but blood test for Rheumatoid Arthritis. No one seems to give you any information on the appointments just go home and take this.

can anyone help with any info.😊

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options

I just spent ten minutes writing a reply then my computer decided to leave the internet. Abbreviated version follows.

I began DMARDs in 2002, you name it I have probably tried it and had very little bother with them. I have psoriatic plus osteoarthritis. Untreated RA can lead to further damage to bits other than joints but treated arthritis should prevent that. I have never researched my keds because I am not a doc, do not have the knowledge and other people do not have my physiology, my experiences, my attitude or character. I took oral steroids for three years then spent 2011 weaning myself off them. I'm gonna post this before it goes again! DD

Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben