While this virus is going round and we are under restrictions I haven’t been to the osteopath and looking at some outside help decided that what I felt I needed was a massage so I starting looking at the massage guns. I got mine direct from a UK dealer not on an auction site which seem to be selling cheap non branded ones.
The one I decided on has a brushless motor, the dc voltage provided by the rechargeable Li ion battery is changed by software to ac voltage. It comes with attachments for changed use. Madam has been using it on my back problems which it, along with some anti inflammatory pills has worked wonders on me. No more knotty issues.
I’m afraid I’ve had to make redundant the team of women willing to massage me every day! 😂 Oh well.
its a grin, honest!
- 8.1K All Categories
- 733 Welcome
- 3.8K Say Hello
- 16 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 21 Feedback and ideas
- 39.2K Our Community
- 2.9K Living with arthritis
- 567 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 183 Work and financial support
- 365 Young people's community
- Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 27 My Triumphs
- 111 Let's Move
- 248 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 495 Chat and News
- 26 Val's Cafe
- 231 Chit chat
- 214 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe