Anyone also on FaceBook?

Kitty
Kitty Member Posts: 3,583
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:05 in Living with arthritis

Hello fellow sufferers. My name is Kathleen, and I am looking for members with any type of Arthritis, who are also on FaceBook. Would you be interested in joining a new FB group for Arthritis sufferers. We are called the Crazy Creakies and our group aims to support and advise and also have fun within the group. At the moment we have 19 members and would like new ones (and slightly older ones). It doesn't matter which part of the world you are from, as long as you can speak and write in English. Our only rules are:

1 No politics allowed

2 Be gentle with yourselves and other

3 Be tolerant.

Look forward to hearing from you. Just pop over to FaceBook and search for Crazy Creakies. We are a private group, and only other members can see our posts.

Stay Safe

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A Heinlein

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520

I don't do FB or any other public platform but wish you well with your group. It is rather stolid on here now which suits some but I'm sure discourages others. DD

Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • Kitty
    Kitty Member Posts: 3,583

Thank you DD, we can but try. 😊

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A Heinlein

• Brynmor
    Brynmor Member Posts: 1,755

Nothing to stop members brightening the place up a bit...

😄