Hi, Welcome!

The community is a safe space for people living with and connected to arthritis to ask questions and share experiences. Get started by registering here and posting your first comment or question!

Sign In with a Versus Arthritis account

However your life is impacted by arthritis we want to understand more about you so that we can make sure we continue to develop our information, support and services such as the online community.

If you've not already, please take 5 -10 minutes to fill in our survey. All information you provide will remain anonymous and be treated in the strictest confidence. TAKE OUR SURVEY

Anyone also on FaceBook?

Hello fellow sufferers. My name is Kathleen, and I am looking for members with any type of Arthritis, who are also on FaceBook. Would you be interested in joining a new FB group for Arthritis sufferers. We are called the Crazy Creakies and our group aims to support and advise and also have fun within the group. At the moment we have 19 members and would like new ones (and slightly older ones). It doesn't matter which part of the world you are from, as long as you can speak and write in English. Our only rules are:

1 No politics allowed

2 Be gentle with yourselves and other

3 Be tolerant.

Look forward to hearing from you. Just pop over to FaceBook and search for Crazy Creakies. We are a private group, and only other members can see our posts.

Stay Safe

“When you consider things like the stars, our affairs don't seem to matter very much, do they?”
Virginia Woolf

Best Answer

• dreamdaisydreamdaisy Posts: 31,562 ✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

I don't do FB or any other public platform but wish you well with your group. It is rather stolid on here now which suits some but I'm sure discourages others. DD

Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben

Answers

• kathleenTkathleenT Posts: 2,841

Thank you DD, we can but try. 😊

“When you consider things like the stars, our affairs don't seem to matter very much, do they?”
    Virginia Woolf
  • BrynmorBrynmor Posts: 448 admin

Nothing to stop members brightening the place up a bit...

😄