On medication, but no letter received....
Just wondering how many people might be in the same boat as me in that you're on medication for your arthritis but not received any instruction or guidance to shield? I have fairly severe PsA and have been on Cimzia since February (which has been my miracle drug in truth) but when I spoke to my rheumy a while ago, she said i was at "moderate" risk and that I could basically decide for myself what I felt comfortable with doing.
Yet a girl I know is on the same drug and has been told to shield.
A lot of the discussion on here is about shielding but just wondering if any others are like me and thus, how you might be choosing to live your life!
- 8.1K All Categories
- 748 Welcome
- 3.8K Say Hello
- 16 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 21 Feedback and ideas
- 39.2K Our Community
- 2.9K Living with arthritis
- 569 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 183 Work and financial support
- 365 Young people's community
- Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 27 My Triumphs
- 111 Let's Move
- 248 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 495 Chat and News
- 26 Val's Cafe
- 231 Chit chat
- 214 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe