Hi I am new on here ! i have severe Arthritis in my left knee and both ankles - recently getting an infection inside my arthritic joint- Jesus that was painful.
I have applied once about two years ago for a Blue Badge only to be told by the assessor that I recovered two quickly from the exercise to qualify.
I just wondered if a letter from the Dr might help to get me through- it is so so painful to walk very far and I need to park as near to the shops as possible.
Has anybody had any success this way?
Look forward to hearing from you!
- 7.4K All Categories
- 303 Welcome
- 3.3K Say Hello
- 15 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 16 Feedback and ideas
- 38.8K Our Community
- 2.5K Living with arthritis
- 105 Let's Move
- 161 Work and financial support
- 544 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 241 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 24 My Triumphs
- 353 Young people's community
- 483 Chat and News
- 20 Val's Cafe
- 226 Chit chat
- 213 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe