In about 6 weeks time the Online Community will be 6 months old, having relaunched from the old forums at the end February. It has been an extraordinary 6 months...
We would like to draw breath and pause to take a look around at where we are and what we might do over the coming 6 months.
This is a very early and informal request to ask you what you think of the Online Community:
- What you like about it
- What could be better
- What would you like to see added or changed (if possible)
- What new things we can do or feature to improve the Community
Do post your thoughts in the Comments and let us know what you think.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 669 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 220 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe