Exercise and arthritis - A Facebook Live Event
Versus Arthritis will be hosting a Facebook Live Q&A event at 11:00am on Wednesday 29th July.
We will be joined by Dr Benjamin Ellis, Consultant Rheumatologist and Clinical Policy Advisor at Versus Arthritis, and Lili John, who lives with arthritis and has recently taken part in our 10,000 steps every day in June challenge.
We'll be going live on our page, but if you'd like a reminder, you can join our event: https://www.facebook.com/events/325725778802972
Read more about our 10,000 steps challenge and the stories behind it.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe