Hi, Welcome!

The community is a safe space for people living with and connected to arthritis to ask questions and share experiences. Get started by registering here and posting your first comment or question!

Sign In with a Versus Arthritis account

Hobbies

Morning to all, it's a bit of a rainy day here in Hull .. i thought i would do some card craft and maybe a bit of sewing later in the day ... i've got a few xmas orders so on rainy days well most days really i do my Hobbies to pass time way and also to take my mind off my aches & pains ... what do you do to pass the time away ?🙇‍♀️

Comments

• frogmortonfrogmorton Posts: 25,245 ✭✭✭

I have a variety of things i do dependent on weather and how I feel health wise.

My favourite things are gardening probably and seeing friends - which you slightly can't do so easily atm 🙄

I also listen to Audio books on walks or when gardening.

I like cooking if I'm in the right frame of mind (and body).

I do jigsaws and knit as well as doing a little craft fairly badly!

Love

Toni xxx
  • Mike1Mike1 Posts: 637 ✭✭✭

Apart from watching TV from about 4am till gone midnight I do a variety of things in about 10 - 20 minute bursts as that is all I can manage until I need to rest. Indoor train layout; outdoor raised train layout; making models; making bird tables and boxes; reading; playing scrabble on my old Nintendo DS. Oh, and feeding the cat when she tells me!