Advice

Options
Hi strange question but does anyone ever get a strange vibrating feeling in your foot! Kind of like a mobile vibration? Just wondering if it’s connected to having ra and osteo?

Comments

• Chris_R
    Chris_R Moderator Posts: 796
    edited 16. Aug 2020, 19:20
    Options

Hi @spencer7966

Welcome to the forum,you say you have a vibration in your foot but not Arthritis you have. It would be good if you could verify this.

I personally have not had vibrations and I have Osteoarthritis,maybe some of our members can identify with that symptom.https://heelthatpain.com/vibrating-foot-pallesthesia/

above is a link that may help

please take a look at the forums,the most popular are Living with Arthritis,Chit Chat,and Vals café.

Please let us know how you get on.

Christine

Need more help? - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

• spencer7966
    Options
    I asked if anyone had experienced a vibrating in the foot but wasn’t very clear in explaining! I have rheumatoid and osteo and just 2 days ago started with a weird vibrating feeling in my right foot was just wondering if this is a common thing
  • Lilymary
    Lilymary Member Posts: 1,742
    Options

I asked the same question not so long ago, and got no real responses, so yes, I’ve had it too, and no, I’m guessing it’s not that common. Hard to say whether it’s related to OA, but my guess is that it is, as I’ve only started getting it since my OA exploded onto the scene earlier this year and refuses to leave like a surly gatecrasher. It doesn’t happen often, but it’s rather unpleasant when it does.

• Mike1
    Mike1 Member Posts: 1,992
    edited 17. Aug 2020, 03:56
    Options

I have been getting the same feeling in my hands and arms, on and off, in the last few months. I have Brachialgia as one of my problems anyway but this is a new thing for me.