how much more can life throw at me

hi i have OA in my hip
to cut a long story short due to the OA .. and the pandemic i got made redundant ... no income government dont help and wifey works all the hours she can ... so now to top in all of im in hospital with a stress related heart attack ... how much more 😞😞

Comments

• Lilymary
    Lilymary Member Posts: 1,740

Hi Sullee, that sounds awful for you.I’m sorry to hear about your heart attack and your redundancy. That’s a lot to deal with. Perhaps this is the right moment to step back and let people take care of you for a while; if circumstances are beyond your control, sometimes it’s time to hand over the reins to the medics and your stellar wife until you’re back on your feet again.

I hope you’re being well looked after, and not feeling too anxious about what you’re going through, it sounds scary, but trust in the medics, this is what they do for a living after all.

Sometimes life does hit horrible rough patches, but “these things too shall pass”, and you’ll get back on an even keel eventually, even if it doesn’t much feel like it now. Sending a virtual hug x

• Mike1
    Mike1 Member Posts: 1,992

EEEEEEEEEEEEEK! Sorry to hear you have had a bit of a rough time mate, to put it mildly. At least it sounds like your other half is brilliant, I swapped mine for a cat years ago! Hope you are on the mend soon and that there is something positive around the corner.

• Airwave!
    Airwave! Member Posts: 2,458

I’m afraid I’m rather superstitious, to think something is to make a way for it to happen. To get worse is not what you need. To stay strong mentally is a hard gig......keep going.

its a grin, honest!