hi im new here but not 2 arthritis

Options
chocolatepud
chocolatepud Member Posts: 2
edited 5. Apr 2009, 12:59 in Young people's community
hi, im nearly 15 and i was diagnosed with arthritis when i was 10 monthes old. my mum sed i spent my first christmas in hospital.
i have been through alot of things but not anything as serious as having operations
ive came on here to talk 2 people like me coz i dont know anybody and ive had it for 14years
thanks for reading my moning!!!

Comments

• myheadisspinning
    myheadisspinning Member Posts: 1
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hey AJ.
    i replied to your post in another thread, telling you just to make sure you see it. =] lol. cant be bothered typing it again. :L xx
  • heav_18
    heav_18 Member Posts: 12
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    hi, im nearly 15 and i was diagnosed with arthritis when i was 10 monthes old. my mum sed i spent my first christmas in hospital.
    i have been through alot of things but not anything as serious as having operations
    ive came on here to talk 2 people like me coz i dont know anybody and ive had it for 14years
    thanks for reading my moning!!!

Hi, Im 18 and have not actually been diagnosed with arthritis yet, but I am convinced that I have some sort of Arthur. I have suffered with back pains and problems for at least a year, and over the last 6months have also had problems with my hips. I have had physio and have been told that my hips and all the joints in my back are very stiff, especially considering my age. Despite this my physio totally dismissed the idea of Arthritis as i am "too young" my GO also started off dismissing the idea but has since seemed to begin to think that there is a strong possiblity.

I have seen on here that I am definately not "too young" to have arthritis and am also just looking for support and advise.

Heaven-Leigh